Today, we fixed a myriad of small issues that our beta testers have encountered the last two weeks.
- Explosion trait results were ignoring their range! Yikes!
- New accounts now fetch their Steam names, instead of relying on a second login.
- Weapons with elemental damage were not showing their effects.
- Replaced the infamous "slurp" sound associated with life leach with a pleasing choral hum :-). RIP "slurp."
- Added View Application Data Folder button in Options, to make it easier for players to send logs to us.
- Server log files will now appear in AppData, like the client log files. This makes it easier for players to send us logs, plus read/write permission issues.
- Fixed issue with players who had special characters, particularly quotes, in their Steam names.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.