"I'll Get My Wrench" Update
First and foremost: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK! Particularly, you Discord folk have been the best!
A lone soldier is a dead soldier, when facing the Toxian hordes! Join our Discord today!
World Map Changes
- All territories can now be selected, and give a plethora of information.
- You now earn passive income based on territories owned, and adjacent Toxian territories.
- Added completion percentages to research topic buttons.
- Added summaries to all research topics, separating the vital information from the lore.
- Greatly increased the invisible soft cap on returning resources from missions.
- Reduced enemy tech level progression through campaign. This should make the early game much easier.
- Delayed the appearance of any of the advanced ants.
- After many days of sweat and tears, it should be tremendously more difficult for units to spawn inside inaccessible areas.
- Added Command Craft Booster research. Once researched, hold SHIFT to boost your speed.
- Each pellet in a flak cannon shot now deals 4 damage, instead of 1.
- Increased flamethrower damage from 5 to 7.
- Increased Laser Tank cost from 1000 to 1500.
- Severely reduced area of effect from giant ant bites.
- Rare Earth Metal Extractors now snap to their deposits.
- Added rally point flag icons.
- Turrets and supply depots now show their weapon and repair radii respectively.
- Enemies will now send reinforcements at a fairer pace, quantity, and quality.
- The difficulty of resource extraction missions should be less erratic.
- Added "Return to World Map" button after a mission fails or succeeds.
- Gave melee units a bit more range leniency.
- Revised Ground Command strategic icon to accurately represent what it builds.
- Added build preview to buildings that are under construction.
- Music now recognizes when excitement level goes up, and amps up the music accordingly.
- The print screen key now takes a screenshot. You can go to the folder in Options.
Every single change, itemized. Have fun.
- World map nodes can now be selected, regardless of whether there is a mission.
- World map node panel now displays owner faction.
- Updated Ground Command strategic icon.
- Units cannot climb the barn ramp.
- Flak cannon damage 1 to 4 damage.
- Passive income: metal from every node you own.
- Passive income: biopolymers from each node that is adjacent to Toxians.
- For timed missions like resource extraction, enemy reinforcements tech level now based on for time through mission.
- Gave melee enemies a bit more leniency, particularly if they are large.
- Increased options window size.
- Supply depot no longer acts as a radar.
- Build buttons now trigger mouse over events correctly.
- Main menu posted note text is now black.
- Send enemy reinforcements if no damage given or dealt in one minute.
- Resource missions should no longer fail if you have very few units at the end of the mission.
- Construction yard explosions was not using sound mixer, and thus oftentimes louder than other sounds.
- Larvae death squeals are not using sound mixer, and thus oftentimes louder than other sounds.
- Mission accomplished takes forever. Add a button.
- Increased flame thrower damage from 5 to 7.
- Increased laser tank cost. 1000 to 1500.
- Added rally point flag.
- Player can now receive an audible "Collector under attack" warning.
- Added build preview on buildings that are under construction.
- Initial enemy units that spawn on map now better respect enemy's tech level.
- Show supply depot radius
- Increased font size on research/knowledge base. Headers now use bigger font size, instead of blurry bold.
- Mission results state why no resources were collected.
- Severely reduced AOE from giant ants.
- Turret radius now visible in build preview.
- Rare earth metals extractors now snap to their deposits.
- Buildings are now less sensitive to sloped terrain.
- Enemy reinforcements now avoid spawning too close to a player's unit.
- Increased mission timer font size.
- Added screenshot button.
- Added background to tooltip.
- Tool tips are now easier to read with the new background.
- Added Command Craft Booster research. Once researched, hold SHIFT to increase your speed.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.